Tuesday, July 19, 2011

AKWARD MOMENTS

 * Do you have paper? A pencil? A pen? Bitch, do I look like Office Max?
  *TEACHER: "POP QUIZ!!!" YOU: "This is gonna be so easy...." *GETS QUIZ* YOU: " What.....the....fuck.....is this?!"
  *Seeing the first question on a test and thinking, "When the F*ck did we learn this?!"
  *"Truth or dare?" "DARE!" "I dare you to________" "Never mind... Truth" 
  *That awkward moment when you're watching a movie with your parents and a sex scene comes on.
*“Awww.. you've grown so much! I remember when you were just a little baby!” "Who the f*ck are you?!"
 *Parents call it "TALKING BACK". We call it "EXPLAINING".
*That scary moment when you are about to sleep and horror scenes flash in your mind.
*Pretending to think hard when your teacher is looking at you.
*That awkward moment when you don't know how to smile when someone is taking a picture
*That one day I'm not at school is the day with the most drama
*Twitter is a highly populated city, Facebook is just a vacation spot, and Myspace is a ghost town.
*"Mom can i...." , "go ask your dad.." , "dad can i...." , " go ask you mom.." WTF
*"Hey, I have a secret" "What?" "I cant tell you." "Then why did you bring it up in the first place.?"
*******************************************************
That embarrassing moment in class when your friend pulls out your chair when you're about to sit down.
*Missing a call by a few seconds, calling the person back, and they don't answer
*I hate when I gently toss my phone onto my bed and it decides to ricochet off 3 walls, Knock over a lamp, and then fall into pieces.
*That awkward moment when you spell a really easy word wrong.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment